St. Paul’s Free Clinic provides quality primary health and dental care to qualified adult patients completely free of charge. We do not accept or bill insurance, so there is never a co-pay.
Free Care We Provide
- Adult primary health and dental care
- Disease screening for hypertension, diabetes, breast cancer and colon cancer
- Diagnostic management of moderate chronic diseases
- Medication reviews
- Assistance obtaining required medications
* St. Paul's Free Clinic does not provide ob-gyn care or walk-in emergency treatment.
The first step is to call our office at (814) 454-8755 and one of our staff members will help determine if you qualify.